Lathem FaceIN FR700
Ground-Breaking Contactless Facial Recognition System for Time & Attendance and Access Control
The FR700 is a complete time, attendance, and access control system using face recognition technology to instantly identify employees. It has a recognition rate of over 99.9% and provides a touchless, hygienic alternative to fingerprint readers, while still eliminating "buddy punching" and the need for cards and badges. Employees simply look at the clock and within seconds they are identified and clocked-in for work.
The FR700 uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network. The FR700 also includes a built-in dry contact relay for optional secure access control, as well as RFID Proximity Badge support. The system includes powerful desktop software for editing, running reports, and exporting to most popular software, including QuickBooks. The kit provides standard support for 100 employees, but can be expanded to up to 150 employees per device.
If you are looking for a more affordable facial recognition system, without access control or RFID proximity badge access, check out the Lathem FR650.
PayClock Software Features
- Calculates worked hours including two levels of overtime
- Supports weekly, biweekly, semimonthly, monthly and custom pay periods
- Powerful graphical scheduling with coverage reporting
- Maintains and tracks benefit time balances
- Quick and easy time card editing
- Automatic exception finder
- Supports punched breaks or auto-deducted breaks
- Labor distribution with department transfers and variable pay rates
- Ability to attach daily notes to time cards
- Provides dozens of time and labor reports
- Export reports to Excel, PDF, or HTML
- Export totals to popular payroll applications
- Build custom ASCII export files
- Options include employee expansion, and multi-user licenses
The FaceIN FR700 Kit comes with everything you need: FR700 Terminal, PayClock Software (requires Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2003/2008, or XP), 6-foot Ethernet CAT-5 Cable, AC Power Adapter, Manual, and Wall Mounting Bracket and Hardware.
Lathem desktop software does not support more than 150 employees. Please contact us to provide information about products on our website that can support higher employee limits.
30-day Support Policy from Lathem at no additional cost.
Optional RFID Badges and Accessories
FR700 Demonstration Video
FR700 Terminal Features
- Patented "incline design" to optimally capture the geography of a human face and ensure accurate measurement
- A dual camera system performs a 3-D facial analysis
- Versatile configuration and application: networked, standalone (using Flash drive data portability), and access control
- Flexible verification options: Face, Badge, PIN & Face, Badge with photo image taken from unit
- One year manufacturer warranty